Directions to Timoney from Dublin Airport:
1. Follow Exit signs at the airport, going straight across the roundabout at the Airport entrance roundabout, heading for Dublin. Staying in the middle lane (M50), at the next roundabout take the 2nd exit (signposted M1-M50 Dublin)
2. Stay in the lane (signposted All Other Routes M50) and come off the M1 and over the fly-over onto the M50 southbund
3. After 13km take the exit at Junction 6 for the N3 (signposted Blanchardstown/Navan/Cavan), in the direction of Navan/Cavan.
4. Continuing on the N3 you will come to a Road Toll, just after Junction 5 (signposted Dunboyne/Maynoth). The toll charge in each direction is €1.40 (cash or credit card accepted)
5. After the Road Toll the N3 becomes the M3. Continue for approximately 30km until you reach Junction 7 for the R147 (signposted Skryne/Johnstown)
6. At the exit roundabout, take the exit towards Kilmessan/Johnstown, over the motorway. Go straight over the next roundabout and head towards Johnstown/Navan
7. After approximately 6.5km you will come to a junction Navan N3 or Kentstown/Johnstown/Navan Business Park. Turn right towards Navan Technology Park
8. Take the second left into the ‘IDA IRELAND Technology & Business Park'
9. Pass through the security checkpoint and take the first right, Timoney Technology is located 400 metres down on the left hand side
Sat Nav co-ordinates
If you have any problems please telephone +353 46 9055100
View Larger Map